Monday, September 19, 2011

Breitling Colt GMT

Got this watch on the forum was slightly less than what it would usually go for because firstly the date changes at 6am instead of 12am. Secondly, it would only fit a 7" wrist and lastly no box or papers. I thought it would be a nice daily wear given the condition.

When it finally arrived, I was surprised how shinny this watch is although I had purchased a Colt II which is practically the same watch without the GMT function before. It is a nicely made watch - very striking. It is a little on the heavy side due to the bracelet. The other thing that I really like about the watch is the accuracy of time keeping, which is about +/- 3 secs a day - better than my Breitling Chrono Avenger. Maybe it is time to send my Chrono Avenger for service.

I contacted my local watch repair guy to inquire about the date change problem. He told me that if the watch is keeping good time then wait till it requires a full service to fix the problem.

Keeping this one for now :)





No comments: