Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Di-Modell Jumbo Strap

I was looking around for a nice strap for my Seiko Diver's 7002-7020 and came across The Straps Shop. They got excellent photos of various strap with various watches. This really allow buyers to see how the strap would look on their watch, which is definitely an asset because I have bought straps that look good on its own but not with my watch. (That's why I end up with so many straps I don't wear anymore.)

The Di-modell Jumbo waterproof strap really caught my attention and I have seen other Divers with tan strap that looked really good.

Since they are located in the UK, I decided to find a dealer in the U.S. as I can't wait to get the strap on my Seiko. I read a lot about Freda Watch Straps on WatchUseek and decided to go with them. Shipping cost is only $1.50, which is very reasonable. I am sure if you order more than 1 strap, it would be more worth it. I placed my ordered on Saturday and it arrived today (Monday), which is really fast :)

Ken from FWS was nice enough to include a strap removal tool, which is a really handy tool to have if you intend to "pimp" your watch with different straps.



Doesn't it look great on my Seiko? I couldn't be happier with this strap. Looks like a keeper, finally!

No comments: